We provide three ways to deploy Seafile services. Since version 8.0, Docker is the recommended way.
- Using Docker
- Using installation script
- Manually installing Seafile and setting up database, memcached and Nginx/Apache. See the following section.
Manually deployment options¶
- Deploying Seafile with MySQL
- Deploying Seafile with SQLite, note, deploy Seafile with SQLite is no longer recommended
- Config Seahub with Nginx
- Enabling Https with Nginx
- Config Seahub with Apache
- Enabling Https with Apache
- Add Memcached, adding memcached is very important if you have more than 50 users.
- Start Seafile at System Bootup
- Firewall settings
LDAP and AD integration¶
Single Sign On¶
Seafile supports a few Single Sign On authentication protocols. See Single Sign On for a summary.
Other Deployment Issues¶
Check configuration options for server config options like enabling user registration.
- Read Seafile Server Components Overview to understand how Seafile server works. This will save you a lot of time.
- Common Problems for Setting up Server
- Go to our forum for help.