Seafile is an open source cloud storage system with file encryption and group sharing.
Collections of files are called libraries, and each library can be synced
separately. A library can be encrypted with a user chosen password. This
password is not stored on the server, so even the server admin cannot view a
Seafile allows users to create groups with file syncing, a wiki and discussions to
enable easy collaboration around documents within a team.
The different components of Seafile project are released under different licenses:
- Seafile iOS client: Apache License v2
- Seafile Android client: GPLv3
- Desktop syncing client: GPLv2
- Seafile Server core: AGPLv3
- Seahub (Seafile server Web UI): Apache License v
About this manual
The "source code" of this manual is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/haiwen/seafile-docs