Server Configuration and Customization¶
There are three config files in the community edition:
- ccnet.conf: contains the LDAP settings
- seafile.conf: contains settings for seafile daemon and fileserver.
- seahub_settings.py: contains settings for Seahub
There is one additional config file in the pro edition:
- seafevents.conf: contains settings for search and documents preview
Note: Since version 5.0.0, you can also modify most of the config items via web interface.The config items are saved in database table (seahub-db/constance_config). They have a higher priority over the items in config files.
Common Customization Tasks¶
- Options for sending email
- Customize web inferface
- User Management Options: refer to seahub_settings.py
- Quota and Download/Upload Limits: refer to seafile.conf