Deploy with Windows
Note: Seafile Windows server is not suitable to be used in an environment with more than 25 users. In the latter case, please use Seafile Linux server.
Setup and Upgrade
Seafile Windows Community Edition supports SQLite/MySQL database.
- Download and Setup Seafile Windows Server
- Deploy Seafile with MySQL
- Deploy Seafile with Apache
- Deploy Seafile with Nginx
- LDAP Integration
- Install Seafile Server as a Windows Service
- Ports used by Seafile Windows Server
- Upgrading Seafile Windows Server
- Options & Customization
For more information on Seafile server, check the documents on Seafile Linux version
If you failed to set up Seafile server, first check seafserv-applet.log.
"ERROR: D:/seafile-server\seahub.db not found"
This file is created during Seafile initialization. Please:
- Check whether your Python and the
PATHfor Python is correctly set.
- Put Seafile server package in a simple path, like
Failed to create seahub.db
Use python version 2.7.11 32bit, do not use python 3+.
Can not upload/download files in the Web interface
Make sure you have modified
SERVICE_URL in ccnet.conf. You can also modify SERVICE_URL via web UI in "System Admin->Settings". (Warning: if you set the value both via Web UI and ccnet.conf, the setting via Web UI will take precedence.)
- Use python 2.7.11 32bit. If you have installed other python version, uninstall it and install python 2.7.11. Restart seafile server to see whether the problem has gone.
- Delete non-ASCII keys from the registry path
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\ContentType, and try again.
"Page unavailable" when visit http://127.0.0.1:8000
Please check the log file
seahub_django_request.log under the folder